1. All VoxTonePRO Products, recordings are the property of the Mujae Group, Inc. or its licensors. The VoxTonePRO Products and all content within or external to the VoxTonePRO Portal are all protected by copyright laws in jurisdictions throughout the world and by international treaties. . All right, title and interest throughout the world in all territories
in perpetuity, including, without limitation, the copyright and all renewals and extensions thereof, in and to the songs, recordings, compositions, including, without limitation, all artwork and liner notes, and all Videos and other promotional material created with respect to the compositions, recordings, songs, services, vest solely with voxtonepro.com and its parent company Mujae Group, inc from creation. Voxtonepro.com and its parent company, Mujae Group, inc shall have the sole and exclusive right to register in its name any copyright (including any extensions and renewals) or other intellectual property rights in the compositions, songs, recordings Materials, and to file any document with any governmental authority to take any action that would affect the ownership of the intellectual property rights with regard to Voxtonepro.com compositions, songs, recording Materials.
a) Voxtonepro.com and its parent company Mujae Group, Inc will have the right to manufacture, advertise, distribute, lease, license, or otherwise use or dispose of the Masters and Records embodying the songs, compositions, recordings in any or all fields of use, by any method now or hereafter known, upon such terms and conditions as voxtonepro.com and its parent company may elect or, in its sole discretion, refrain therefrom;
b) To use and publish the names (including all professional, group, and assumed or fictitious names), photographs and biographical material or Artist, in connection with the promotion, exploitation and sale of Records, compositions; and
c) To release derivatives of any one or more of the Masters on any medium or device now or hereafter known, under any name, trademark or label which voxtonepro.com and its Licensees may from time to time elect.
2. If the create your own VoxTonePRO prompt is the product you elect to download, then you agree that voxtonepro.com. shall have no fewer than 48 business hours to produce and make available to you for download. If voxtonepro.com does not deliver your VoxTonePRO prompt within 48 business hours, you have the right to cancel your order and to receive a refund of the money you paid for the cancelled order. VoxTonepro.com and its parent company Mujae Group, Inc does not guarantee exact name pronunciation when creating custom VoxtonePRO prompt recordings for you. Pronunciation of names requested for your VoxTonePRO product will be as close as possible given the limits of existing technology we have. The voxtonepro.com service and its affiliates will not produce any custom prompts or recordings which contain coarse language or what we consider to be deemed, offensive.
3. Voxtonepro.com may in its sole discretion terminate or suspend your account at any time, if, but not limited to, our terms and conditions are not followed or honoured. Voxtonepro.com will have the right to issue a non-refund effective policy should you the end user attempt to, submit or alter any orders that do not follow our guidelines and policies.
4. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of VoxTonePRO Products. All VoxTonePRO Products are provided on an “AS IS” basis and voxtonepro.com and its parent company Mujae Group, inc. does not make any warranties, express or implied, or representations with regard to the website or the Ringtones or any of our VoxTonePRO Products it offers.
5. We have a solid foundation and implementation for our censorship process that is currently live and working. Our site and application will not allow as per our best efforts, any use of profanity or explicit content going towards your VoxTonePRO(s). You hereby agree to our censorship guidelines as per the following: a) You will not try to create alter or reconstruct certain words, phrases, statements of any kind deemed offensive or with explicit content (eg. course language, explicit sexually suggestive, threaten or violent, discriminative, racist content etc.) b) You hereby agree and understand that all VoxTonePRO orders submitted not only go through a filtered automated system to prevent explicit words; but also go through real human intervention as per our quality control
department for review before orders are sent into queue for final processing. VoxTonePRO Quality care staff members will have the full right to reject content submitted at their discretion, which is deemed offensive in nature (eg. course language, explicit sexually suggestive, threaten or violent, discriminative, racist content etc…) Once rejected, no refund will be issued nor any content will be delivered to you the end user. c) If your content has been rejected due to content you have submitted which has been deemed offensive in nature, you hereby acknowledge as a penalty and to cover our administrative costs, not only will your order not be processed but your bill will still be charged without refund. We ask all of our subscribers and customers to respect our guidelines and service. d) If you wish to dispute any such rejection of content by VoxTonepro.com quality care, please forward your inquiry with order#, date of order submission, first name, last name, contact info and details of your dispute by filling out our contact form at http://voxtonepro.com/contactus.
6. You will not use the Voxtonepro.com service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use VoxTonePRO products and services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any website or network or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of his or her VoxTonePRO recording.
7. The Mujae Group, Inc. parent company to voxtonepro.com, a Canadian federal corporation, reserves the right to collect applicable taxes from its end users.
8. PRIVACY NOTICE: For information regarding the use of information collected from you in the course of your purchase of VoxTonePRO products, please refer to www.VoxTonepro.com/privacy
9. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VOXTONEPRO.COM. AND/OR ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS (“MUJAE GROUP, INC. PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PROMPTS, RECORDINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR THE LIKE), ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PROMPTS, RECORDINGS AND BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF VOXTONEPRO.COM. OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. VOXTONEPRO.COM`s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WILL BE LIMITED TO $5 OR THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE AND/OR RECORDING THAT CAUSED SUCH DAMAGE.
Telephone Inquiries: 416-214-1117
Mail Inquiries: 3300 Bloor Street West, Suite 3140 11th Floor, Centre Tower Toronto, Ontario, Canada M8X 2X3
13. All purchases are final.